Tuesday 21 April 2009

last week (Inside Dubai)

Last week was an amazing week,I was one of the lucky girls that have been chosen to participate in Inside Dubai event .it’s a event that include different women’s all over the world ,we were as buddies that each girl a have a chance to meet a women from different country have different culture and ideas ,so I had the chance to discover and learn about other countries tradition and believes.

This event included trips to vary places in Dubai, some of the places was old traditional places shows the traditional life style that the UAE people were living in, moreover place that called as luxury and unique places in Dubai .

This opportunity gain me lots of useful and it allowed me to exchange ideas and thoughts ,also it gave me the chance to change the way of west people ideas about Islam and gulfs countries .it was a real great way to get friends and lean more .

No comments:

Post a Comment