Tuesday 21 April 2009

My Personal Details

Iam in HD2 E-business program student .I chosed this program for many reason the a main reason was because it contain between two things that I love which are internet and business .this program very enjoyable ,moreover it gives you the knowledge of using know programs that you might use in the future .

I have Authentic Blue personality, my characteristics are understands people, shares feelings and honest is very important thing to me. To have perfect work I need few details I think my strengths are work well with others, creative thinking and helping others grows .In my opinion I have good skills such as leading, listening and communicating. My second domination color is orange which I got from it some skills like getting things done ,talking in front of group making “deals”, also to be clear and direct.

My career goals are working in environment that deal with business and edkge .also get a high position in the company or the business.My Future plan is to have my own business of selling clothes and 3baiah, or even opening my own salon.In my free time when I am not studying I like to design cloths, drawing pictures of nature .



No comments:

Post a Comment